We are still working on getting the season started.
Once we have more information we will pass it along to our IBBA community. This also means that we have extended registration until September 17. The teams have been formed but are still looking for coaches. We hope to start practicing soon.
We will keep you updated. We apologize for the delay and if you have any questions, please let us know.