7U – 14U
Season starts week of March 23.
For age groups that have enough teams, they will be split into 3 divisions:
Division 1 - Majors and top-level AAA
Division 2 - Newer AAA and Upper AA
Division 3 - Lower AA and Newer teams coming out of Rec
For age groups with fewer teams, there will be 2 divisions:
Division 1 - Majors and AAA
Division 2 – AA
Games can be played during the week (Monday – Thursday) and on weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday).
Teams can pick a maximum of 3 blackout dates (Saturday and Sunday). During TEBA registration.
Home games will be at Trinity View Park (River Bottoms).
Away games will be at opponent’s home field.
$1000 per team.
2 boxes of baseballs
8 – 14 games
Access to River Bottoms for practice (maximum 2x per week) when schedule allows. NOTE: Cannot start practice at the River Bottoms until the city releases the fields to IBBA. Usually, 2 weeks before the IBBA season.
Registration will start soon.
TEBA RULES & PROCEDURES
Rainout Reschedule Process
1) Teams notify home association TEBA Rep and update Sportability to show game(s) as "Rainout".
2) The teams will contact each other to determine several possible dates for a make-up. The home team will contact their TEBA rep with the possible dates.
3) The home team TEBA Rep will coordinate with their association's scheduler to determine/confirm a new date and time.
4) The TEBA Rep will notify the TEBA Age Group Scheduler to have Sportability updated.
Any ejection during a TEBA league game, the head coach must report the ejection to the local TEBA association representative within 24-hours. Accordingly, the local TEBA representative must report the ejection to TEBA grievance committee within 48-hours. All ejections will be reviewed by the TEBA Board at the next available meeting.
If you have a complaint about a TEBA member, director, umpire, coach, parent, or TEBA process, please email email@example.com. Enter your Name, email address, and then add the following information to the text box:
1) Date of incident
2) Location of incident
3) Type of feedback: Player Ejection, Coach Ejection, Fan Ejection, Verbal Abuse, Umpire issue, or Other (please explain)
4) Your phone number
5) Your role: Player, Parent, Coach, Umpire, or Other (please explain).
6) Incident Details:
TEBA League Rules
1) Local Ground Rules Apply first
2) USSSA Rules are foundational, with some exceptions:
- 5 Runs per inning for 14U and below (updated Fall 2013)
- No Slashing 12U and under
- For 12U and below, teams must Bat Entire Roster
- No penalty (outs) applied if a player(s) is removed from game due to injury or illness
- Free Substitution when batting entire roster
- USSSA Base distances
- Run Rules - 15 after 4 or 10 after 5
- USSSA Bat Rules 1.15bpf apply
- Coach Pitch at bats: (updated Spring 2014)
Batter shall receive 6 pitches or three strikes. A foul ball (not caught) on the sixth pitch shall not be counted as a swing. The batter will continue to bat on a sixth pitch foul ball until such time that ball is put into play or the batter swings and misses. The batter will be declared to be out on a foul tip that is caught by the catcher for “strike three.”
3) Run Rules (clarified for Spring 2018)
- 15 after 4 innings
- 10 after 5 innings
- Coaches discretion on mathematical elimination
4) Teams must carry copies of rosters & proof of insurance
5) Scores to be posted in Sportability by winning head coach
6) Time Limits:
8U – 1:15 Time Limit
9U – 1:30 Time Limit
10U – 1:30 Time Limit
11U – 1:40 Time Limit
12U – 1:40 Time Limit
13U – 1:45 Time Limit
14U – 1:45 Time Limit
15U+ – 1:45 Time Limit